Fleet Management Solution Ranges
Effective Fleet Management is a vital element at the heart of any commercial operation. At RE-Tech UK, we understand that Fleet Managers need fast, accurate data at their fingertips. Our aim is to take the pressure off Fleet Managers and give them valuable time back! Our package offers tailored, scheduled email reporting on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, including Fuel Card Management, CCTV investigations, vehicle tracking and much more! Making it perfect for any size of organisation whose operators have very little time to analyse complex reporting of their commercial vehicles.
Driver Identification: Fleet Management
Driver Identification: Fleet Management is often missed and this can be more important than tracking the actual vehicle itself. Legislation and organisations such as FORS is increasing the demand to ensure the right personnel are driving the vehicles they are licensed to drive. It is the responsibility of businesses to closely monitor the safe and legal amount of hours their employees are permitted to drive, managing this area effectively can be complicated. This is evident when incidents occur on the road, such as speeding, hit and run, monitoring overtime and many other driver related scenarios. At RE-Tech UK, we can incorporate CAN data and tachograph data onto one fully integrated software platform solution which can be downloaded via a live feed straight from the vehicle tachograph. This eliminates the need for drivers to return to base before the tacho data is retrieved.
- Real Time Digital Tacho Driver Hours
- Alerts to Managers for Driving Hours infringements
- Driver behaviour: speeding, harsh acceleration, braking and cornering
- RFID or Dallas Key tagging with buzzer or complete immobilisation of vehicle
Vehicle CCTV Camera and DVR Systems: Fleet Management
EyeWatch Vehicle CCTV Camera and DVR Systems give our customers the detailed perspective they require for their fleet operations. Uniquely tailored to your specific business requirements, our quality installations by our dedicated and professional teams ensure that you get the images that you need to see! CCTV investigations can also be timely and can interrupt your normal day to day scheduling, so let us do the hard work for you. If a vehicle has been involved in an incident, we can search the images and narrow them down to the relevant time period and send the information back to you. Leaving you and your staff to carry on running the business.
From a basic removable DVR Hard Drive System, with up to 5 cameras capturing as many angles as you require and a viewer level package to suit your particular needs and budget.
- Tier 1 Vehicle CCTV & DVR Solution: Removable Hard Drive System
- Tier 2 Vehicle CCTV & DVR Solution: WiFi or 4G Live Download Capability
- Tier 3 Vehicle CCTV & DVR Solution: WiFi and 4G Live Download Capability
- Vehicle Safety Dashcam
- Vehicle CCTV Bureau Investigation Service
- This system will conform to the proposed TfL Direct Vision Standards with the addition of our Turn Alarm Package and side-underrun protection
- Annual Servicing for Vehicle CCTV Cameras
Vehicle Tracking Solutions: Fleet Management
Looking for the Vehicle and Asset Tracking Solution that suits your Fleet Management needs and budget? Look no further because RE-Tech UK has the answer!
- Bespoke Tracking units that can harness all types of CAN Data
- Providing auditable records for FORS compliancy
- Fuel Management and Fuel Card data
- Trailer Tracking solutions
- Vehicle Servicing reminders
- CO2 Emissions
- Axle Weight Monitoring Systems
- Driver Identification and Vehicle Immobiliser options
- Driver CPC reminders
- Digital Tachograph information, down load to 3rd party or live data direct to organisation
Managing Vehicle Weight and Staying Compliant
Managing Vehicle Weight and Staying Compliant!
Overloading of heavy goods vehicles is a significant problem. One in three checked vehicles by the roadside is overloaded, often by 10 to 20%!
Overweight vehicles have a detrimental effect on road safety, vehicle maintenance, road infrastructure and the environment with increased pollution levels and fuel consumption, as well as giving unethical advantages to unprofessional and unsafe carriers in contractual pricing.
RE-Tech UK can provide customers with an innovative Weight in Motion (WIM) solution, integrated with the vehicles On Board Weighing (OBW) systems which provides all the axle weight information at a glance, perfect for busy Fleet and Transport Managers! Ensure your Fleet is compliant!View Solutions