Utility Service Management & Inspection of Manhole Covers
The Utility sector provides essential services to businesses and the public alike and it’s vital that there is effective Utility Service Management in place. IoT sensor devices are becoming more and more useful for this industry.
Covering Utility, Communication and Security sectors our sensors run at low power and are a cost effective solution to monitoring manhole covers when lifted.
These IoT sensors run on the Sigfox Network with an estimated 10 year battery life.
So why would we want to do this?
- Date Stamped Service Checks
- Ensuring Service Personnel are checking the right locations for Manhole Cover Activity
- Security threats of potential IED devices being planted around City Locations
- Highway Inspections
- And many other applications could apply to this technology
If you are in the Utility, Communication or Security Markets then please come and talk to us for more information on how we can help you with this effective IoT solution.
- Manage your operations while saving money
- Keeping our streets safer from the risk of terrorist attacks
- There are huge security and cost saving advantages to applying IoT to this type of solution