NHS Medical Refrigeration IoT Sensors
Introducing our new Sigfox NHS medical refrigeration IoT sensors. Giving any busy hospital department the secure knowledge that vital medicines, vaccines or blood products are kept at a constant temperature.
- Upper and lower temperature parameters can be set to each individual fridge unit
- Alerts sent to advise if temperature is out of range
- Can be installed to any refrigeration unit without the need for external power supply
- Battery life of up to 10 years
- Stops the need for manually checking fridge temperatures and electronic records are kept
- This IoT solution can be automated to send refrigeration temperature data on a daily basis